How quiet is this fan?
1. What is the noise level of this fan running?
2. With the motor mounted inside, will it blow air out, not suck it in?
asked 1 year, 2 months ago
on "Tjernlund UnderAire Crawl Space Ventilator - Economy One Crawl Space Fan, 110 CFM, Model# V1"
Tjernlund does not rate the decibel level or noise level of their crawl space ventilator fans. This fan is designed to exhaust air for venting purposes rather than take in fresh air.
answered 1 year, 2 months ago
1) Fans noise level is low and could not be heard directly above on first floor.
2) Fan exhausts to outside. Makeup air would come from your other vents.
answered 1 year ago
- Saint Simons Island, Georgia
With the motor mounted inside, the flow of air is out.
answered 11 months ago
- Harrisburg, PA