These are the instructions to mount to your chest.
• Stand the spreader upright at about waist level on a table, bench or stand.
• Adjust the strap to longest reach.
• Attach the strap hook to the top right eye on the hopper (as viewed from operator’s position).
• With the back of the spreader facing your chest, slip the strap over your right shoulder and across your back.
• Set strap hook under spreader housing.
• With the spreader fitted, crank the handle and determine if the spreader is set at a comfortable height. Remove the spreader, adjust the strap and try again until you are
comfortable with fit and function.
answered 3 months, 2 weeks ago